TERMS & CONDITIONS
Guidelines for Payment of Fee
Fee can be deposited through any of the following modes between 1st to 10th of each quarter (April, July, October and January).
Online Payment using Credit Card/Net Banking/NEFT or RTGS through the website http://mountabuschool.com
- Local Cheque/Pay Order (Payable to Mount Abu Junior School) in the drop box placed at the main gate of the school(Senior Branch). Please mention Admission No., Name of the student, Class /Sec. & Contact No. on reverse of the Cheque/Pay Order.
- RTGS/ NEFT to the designated Account No. (Account No: 062294600000307 followed by the Student’s Admission No. xxxx) (only numeric part), Beneficiary Name : Mount Abu Junior School & IFSC Code: YESB0000622 & Branch: Yes Bank Ltd., Ground floor & Basement ,H-28, Pkt-3, Sector-18, Rohini, Delhi - 110085.
- Parents will pay fee also by using All Bank’s Credit Cards and Net Banking.
If fee is not paid by the due date, late fee @ ₹ 20/- per day will be charged. If fee is not paid for over 1 month from the due date, name of the student will be struck off the school rolls.
Fee deposited after 10th of each Quarter will be accepted along with late fee by the following modes only:-
- Online payment using Credit Card/Net Banking through the Website http://mountabuschool.com
- Local Cheque/Pay Order (Payable to Mount Abu Junior School) at the School Accounts office at senior branch with late fee on all working days. Working hours for fee deposit in the school will be from 8.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- If a fee Cheque is dishonored, fine of ₹ 200/- shall be charged in addition to the late fee (if any) and fee is to be deposited at the Accounts Office, Mount Abu Public School, Sector-5, Rohini through a single Pay Order (including Late Fee & Cheque dishonored charges). No Cheque or cash will be accepting against cheque bounce.
FEE Refund Policy
No refund will be granted once the payment is Done
Duplicate Clause – if a student makes fee payment twice by mistake, the customer will be refunded via the same source however Convenience Fee & taxes charged would not be refunded/reversed for any refund or reversal of any transaction.
Transaction fee charged would not be refunded/reversed for any refund or reversal and chargeback of any transaction.
Transaction fee charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.
In case of any refund of any kind of refund by the school, parents will kindly deal with the school.
Online transaction of Fee to given link is purely secure. No information of any transaction will be share with any anonymous.