The academic session starts from April and ends in March in each calendar year.
Grades VI – XII 7:50 am to 2:05 pm (Mon. to Friday)
Grades VI – XII All Saturdays will be off.
- Principal : All working days with prior appointment
- Co-ordinators : 2:15 pm to 3:00 pm (with prior appointment, other than the days of PTM)
- Educators : 2:15 pm to 3:00 pm (with prior appointment, other than the days of PTM
School Admission Rules
- Preliminary information and forms for admission to the school may be obtained from the school reception.
- Once admitted, change in date of birth or name will be entertained only with fully attested supporting document.
- Learners seeking admission to Grade VI and onwards will be admitted only if they are found upto the mark academically for that particular class against vacant seats and as per the procedure of the school.
- Admission to the higher classes will be confirmed only on producing transfer certificate and the latest progress report from the school last attended, along with all the details and document(s) required as per CBSE and DOE guidelines